Dreamstime is one of the main stock image providers worldwide and one
of the first launched community-based stock photography agencies, now
counting 18,410,336 members all over the world. You'll see our
images on billboards, in magazines, book covers, online and even in
movies. Dreamstime.com is available in 12 languages and we continue to
build a strong international presence.
We're leading players on a fast growing market and now we're looking
to grow our team. Our employees bring a mix of cultural diversity,
passion for photography, design and technology. They have a strong
entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy being a part of the friendliest stock
photography community online. Does this sound like you? If so, read on
and discover the perks that you get when working for Dreamstime.
Dreamstime is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and Bucharest,
Romania but we're pretty much international and employ people
globally. Our staff are located in US, Romania, Italy, Portugal,
Estonia, Russia, Poland, Australia, Holland, UK, Belgium and we're looking forward to add
another location to this map.
- We're a casual work place with downtown offices. No need to formalize, wear anything you like.
- We're great to work with, we're young and friendly. If you're looking for a fun yet professional work place, we're it.
- We'll teach you and train you to be the best. Team members are always the key to strong businesses so we're patient and supportive. We want you to get to the top.
- We're honest and trustworthy, we reward hard work, acknowledge genuine involvement and recognize true talent.
- You'll work with the industry's most experienced editors, most creative photographers, most skilled developers and most inspiring managers.
- Money is important so we're offering you a competitive, attractive salary.
- Commitment and dedication are appreciated so bonuses are awarded.
- Chance to grow in a creative, fun and young work environment.
- Office-baked cookies, cakes and other delicious treats.
- A healthy person is a happy person so we've included a private health plan in our salary package.
- Flexibility when taking time off.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Dreamstime, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.